Relay Ajax Directory Manager

http://www.ecosmear.com/relay/ This is the file management system I chose to go with. I am not sure how popular this is in the AJAX community but wanted to see if anyone was able to help me out with my issue.

I have successfully installed it on my server and got it to upload, etc...but this application (AJAX) has a few features that you supposably can install if you choose to in the beginning phases of a walk through installation. They are 2 Utilities "ImageMagick's convert.exe and Ghostscripts gswin32c.exe. I have included a picture of this.

relay.png

It asks for a path and I am not sure what I need to do to get these two things to work. I read the wiki and there is no info on this, I just continued installation with out them and it tells me I did not install them as well. Basically these two things are good for previewing a lot of different extensions beyond your .jpg

Any information you may have to help me out in resolving this would be great. I definitely recommend the ajax application with or without the preview but it is definitely something I would love to have!

I guess I am not in any huge rush but was wondering if anyone had some time to install themselves and see if they get it to work with the ghostscript and imagemagick? If so let me know and I would like to find out where you got the executable file and if you just put the executable file in the root folder of RELAY or you had to do something else. Very curious to see it 100% working. Thanks Corbin for the info, I was on track about the path in which it needs but was not too sure if i just sit a .exe in the folder and it will do its thing on its own...having trouble even finding the right exe for the job as well, just thought i would show this to the community as I thought this script was extremely useful!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.