Help with website critique

Atro

Hello everyone, I really hate asking for something in my first forums post, but I really need some professional tips

I am tasked to crtique this website: www.betways.com (I'm not inviting you to join or anything).

Few problems that I found were:

There is no target screen resolution, it fails to fit the screen in any major screen res

Page is left aligned.

HTML verification returns 72 errors

Too much text, not enough visuals

pros:

Navigations not bad, color themes on each section of website

Google page rank 5

I would really appriciate if you guys could also point out some pros and cons.

Picking a language becomes impossible with javascript disabled. At least at the top, there's backup links on the bottom still.

But creating a <select> or something to pick the language at the top or something and then using javascript to transform it into a fancier version would be a better approach.

Source looks like something a decent WYIWYG editor wrote, or at least some part of it was semi-automated as humans don't tend to write 'span12' as a classname and it seems to reuse classnames more often than is needed.

Images are lacking alt text.

Mostly aside from the CSS its pretty well done.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.