Trying to find a solution to Billing and Customer Managment.

flamerail

hi guys,  I know this is the right group of people to ask so here it goes.  I'm starting up a web hosting company and have slowly been getting clients through word of mouth, thing have been going smoothly with this part.  All signup are manual and payment has been personal check/paypal so far.  Well I want to upgrade to a online solution that can handle setting up the user accounts so that payments can be tracked, invoices sent and the ability to process credit cards ect.

I'm a designer myself but don't feel I have the skills necessary to build a fast secure and reliable billing/managment system.

I've looked through a few different solutions but none seem tailored to hosting needs.

I'm using Plesk, I looked into the plesk billing module but felt that it was to tricky to manage easily.

Does any one know of something that may work for my needs?  I'm more than willing to pay to get this taken care of.

Thanks!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.