My OpenBlog

gordon.c

Hi,

I am asking for some feedback about my blog. Please go through and try to understand the main point of it, my blog is not a regular site where I post my own stuff just for fun, please spend some time trying to learn more about it.

Please do not lose time commenting on my design, it is taken from a template and recoded so please do not comment design at all.

www.open-b.net

thank you

Please do not lose time commenting on my design, it is taken from a template and recoded so please do not comment design at all.

I think you misunderstand the entire point of this board.

As for content, you lost me at .... 'Some Computer Hacking Tips for Hack Prevention'

You might want to actually find out what hacking is before writing about what you think it is.

Um...I don't have the prestige of other members, since I'm new here and all, but I looked at it and...

...it looks like it's a blog that just throws a million different things together. I looked at the home page and it was like..."Root Canals...Writing...Hacking..."

I dunno, it just seemed so spasmodic to me because those subjects don't really flow or anything. They're just there.

Plus, by allowing just anyone to write an entry don't you think you'd get some (a lot) of incorrect info?

And isn't this board for commenting on design?

I thought this board is made to comment on anything about a site. I am sorry If I was wrong.

That is what I was trying to prevent. You did not get to know the OpenBlog enough so you do not understand. That is exactly the point that anyone can post an article topic-free. If you like only one topic you can set it as your OpenBlog homepage and view only that one in future.

Besides, what is the difference if one owner of a blog publishes false information and more users publish false information isnt it the same? If more people work together there is much higher chance to get good information

What if you explained OpenBlog a little more so people don't need to take unto themselves the task of researching your site. I would assume people want to go, see what it's about, and decide whether they like it; not go, say WTF?, explore and research the site, and then decide whether or not they like it.

Publishing false info is the same all around because you'll probably get like 60% of people who actually believe it. I would think with a large group of people you're more likely to get some people who think they know what they're talking about, but really have little or no clue.

You are right. I should explain at first what my site is about.... Oh wait I do that in the top

OpenBlog provides space where to stream own texts and one day become a great blogger. Try it yourself and see how easy it is. No registration is needed

How else should I explain it? Shall I put an assay down so that you can read through each time and understand the complete system?

Please tell me how else shall I tell people what OpenBlog is in a few words or in a way that does not repel them?

You are right. I should explain at first what my site is about.... Oh wait I do that in the top

OpenBlog provides space where to stream own texts and one day become a great blogger. Try it yourself and see how easy it is. No registration is needed

How else should I explain it? Shall I put an assay down so that you can read through each time and understand the complete system?

Please tell me how else shall I tell people what OpenBlog is in a few words or in a way that does not repel them?

XD another "HELP ME - SCREW YOU" type of person.

for a start

OpenBlog provides space where to stream own texts
makes no logical sense.

And sometimes it is useful to describe a system in full detail instead of one word, especially if you are trying to get it critiqued. how do you expect us to critique it if we dont know fully what it is.

Ill assume its this

Bob will assume its that

And Mary will assume its another thing.

We apologies for offending you by asking for more details about your site.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.