Image upload failing and resetting the entire page.

scrubbicus

So I have this application called X-Zero classifieds and I've been making significant changes too it anyway I've been having problems with the image upload that it comes with. I know PHP and know how the $_FILES global works along with all PHP functions that allow it to save temporary, move, and such. Whenever I upload a large image (I haven't tested the range of size down to a q but this approximate) anywhere higher then 1M files what they seem to do is either mess up the $_POST globals going from page to page or go to a page and then redirect back to the upload page. Either way every other field if field out incorrectly my error catchers catch it and display the error while still having all information filled out in the form however when I upload an image as large as I had previously said all the fields are empty (so I think the $_POST globals don't make it over, I have simple scripts in the <input value=""> field like if(isset($_POST['name'])) echo $_POST['name']; so I know that should work.

My php.ini max upload is 2M off of a host so I can't change it but still 1M files don't make it over.

Anyone know what might be going on?

If I could get the $_POST globals to make it then I could give an error that the images were too large but I can't.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.