Please prove a critique

mark110384

• 2 weeks later...

I like the layout, and the color scheme isn't too bad at all. The logo does need a little work as it looks a little degraded in quality or blurry or something. Also, the gradient background images behind the left column headers should be made a bit sharper. Maybe aim for the color you're using on your navigation bar? I like the navigation bar. I like the rotating main image, as it's eye catching and colorful.The footer is nice and simple.

Looks fine to me.  Nice and clean as you wanted.  Perhaps the Lillie and Gillie at the top left needs a bit of work as I don't like that light blue.

The only other criticism is the way the first and last buttons on the links bar grow and shrink with the page.  Making them the same size as the others would be better IMHO.

page loads arte slow...and i got bored as there was too much text. layout is good but i felt i was being told to read read read...instead of being aboe to identify key content from you.

layout good , but i still dont know what the site is about as i kinda refused to read read read.

Hope that helps

Will

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.