pacman cursor

.josh

I want my blinking cursor pipe thing to turn into pacman when pressing the backspace.  As a general thing, for Vista (so whether I have html editor open, webpage, text file, word doc, etc...).

I know I can go to control panel > mouse > pointers and change my theme and I know it's possible to make custom pics/animations, but the actual blinking pipe thing is not in the list of pointer icons that you can change.

Anybody have any idea where to look/how to modify this?

I've used some Windows UI tools from these guys before.

www.stardock.com

They have some cursor modification software you may find what you're looking for at:

http://www.wincustomize.com/skins.aspx?libid=25

I think if you just go to the company site (stardock.com) you may find better results as far as their product line goes. Cheap stuff too for the amount of changes you can make to the XP/Vista UI.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.