What happened to the old phpfreaks tutorials?

There was a great mod_rewrite tutorial on this site before the re-design, and I'm wondering if it is still available?

We still have them, but decided not to put them up because they were outdated. If you wish, I could probably find it and send it to you, but we're not going to release them generally.

so sorry for the re-post. I am not getting confirmation that the post actually was posted. My browser is just frozen at the form when I submit.

Hmm... someone else complained about that. We'll have to look into it.

There was a great mod_rewrite tutorial on this site before the re-design, and I'm wondering if it is still available?

We still have them, but decided not to put them up because they were outdated. If you wish, I could probably find it and send it to you, but we're not going to release them generally.

so sorry for the re-post. I am not getting confirmation that the post actually was posted. My browser is just frozen at the form when I submit.

Hmm... someone else complained about that. We'll have to look into it.

I would be grateful to see the old mod_rewrite tutorial. I actually found it really good when I first learned mod_rewrite, and I have had others ask about a good tutorial. Is it really outdated? I'm sure you have access to my email address, but if you need it let me know. Thank you.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.