[SOLVED] Template design

waynewex

TBH, I feel that shade of blue is hard on the eyes (against the browser's white backdrop anyway). So I would consider a darker shade than that.

I would perhaps look into making that SELLMIX into some kind of logotype (by this, I mean perhaps playing with the lettering to make it unique / stylish). As it is, it is rather plain (nothing wrong with plain per say, but sprucing it up would help, I'd think).

Hey nrg, thanks for the reply. I didn't think that this thread was posted properly as my Internet connection started cutting out mid-post. I've continued the topic with an updated screenshot here.

The blue is definitely something that I've been musing over and admittedly, you're not the first to bring it up. I might try a few different shades to see if I can whip up more of a contrast. The logo is simple because I usually spend hours mulling over the smallest of things. As long as it is presentable I don't mind.

Could somebody lock this topic (sort of a double post) and replies be posted here?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.