New revised website

forumnz

I posted about this design a while ago, but now it's revised. I know it's not quite right, however I can't figure out what needs to be done to make it right.

Any ideas/tips are appreciated.

www.designervision.co.nz/pw

Thanks

Sam

I think you need individual pages rather than that slider thing with all content on one index template. This is purely for search engine reasons. Get keywords in your meta descriptions, keywords and page titles. I would have more information on each page from each sector i.e. prices from, some sample websites from portfollio with description, some testimonials, etc

I would have to agree with neil.johnson.

However, I do have to admit the design is clean, simple and easy going on the eye. Is the slider thing your way of showing the content of the website? Maybe show us a design that includes more content? Also as per the above post, make it SEO friendly, guessing your running a business you don't want it hurting your SERP.

Thanks guys! Much appreciated. I have taken into account what you both have said.

I wish to keep the homepage with that slider, however I have edited the other sections to include separate pages.

Please see www.designervision.co.nz/pw/Free and www.designervision.co.nz/pw/Portfolio

Let me know your thoughts :)

Thanks

Sam

Keeping to the design. Nice.

However, it is the space, the lack of content. How do you plan on populating it with information? Just curious so I can have an idea on how it will look visually? I can see portfolio in away, guessing the menu on the left displays all the sites the company have done, and on the right displays the portfolio you are viewing? Or did i get this wrong?

the page free? That is one of the services your offer? What would be displayed on the left part?

bare in mind, people will be viewing this on wider and bigger screen too, just saw this on a 21'' and there is alot of space... ^..^

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.