I'm looking for two types of database

tinkertron

I'm looking for two types of PHP/MySQL database on of them being very simply like (Tracking Incoming Files and Outgoing files)

The other is very details and needs alot of features

tracking about 700 offenders in a pre-revocation process for the Texas Dept. of Criminal Justice. Might be willing to hire someone, depending on price.

As far as the simply database for tracking incoming and outgoing files I seen something around called ezdatabase, but can't find the delevoper website or anyone with a copy for download.

Will you suggest a price range? I think I have a beginner that willing to do it for $50.00 from the UK. From the pro side I've been told anywhere from $1000.00 to $2500.00. Please visit my site tdcjdallascounty.com , there I have a none working visual database on what I want and how I want it to look. Take a look, and give me your idea of a price.

You are probably going to have to hire someone.

I'd bet money that anyone that isn't a beginner is going to cost more than you want to pay though.

[/qu

I'm looking for two types of PHP/MySQL database on of them being very simply like (Tracking Incoming Files and Outgoing files)

tracking about 700 offenders in a pre-revocation process for the Texas Dept. of Criminal Justice. Might be willing to hire someone, depending on price.

As far as the simply database for tracking incoming and outgoing files I seen something around called ezdatabase, but can't find the delevoper website or anyone with a copy for download.

ote]

here is a link to download http://rapidshare.com/files/93069316/ezDatabase_v2.0.zip

ask for any soft and you get it)))

Hey thanks for the ezdatabase file, but it doesn't look like something I need or was hope for what I though it was. This program doesn't have the funcation of forms to do data entries.. All it does is provide a secure loggin screen and option to upload your current excel spreadsheet database. I need a funcational database with forms and sercurity login and logout

• 2 weeks later...

Will you suggest a price range? I think I have a beginner that willing to do it for $50.00 from the UK. From the pro side I've been told anywhere from $1000.00 to $2500.00. Please visit my site tdcjdallascounty.com , there I have a none working visual database on what I want and how I want it to look. Take a look, and give me your idea of a price.

babysitting games

www.totalwargamer.co.uk

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.