JustFlix

phpSensei

It's a bit... too dark blue and black. Would look better centered. It's written with tables and fails validation. Not a bad layout though.

Hey I wanted to give the visitors the feel of actually being in a cinema, dim the lights. That was back then, but the color can make you a little depressed lol. Its not centered lol because I wanted to put some ADS to the right side... silly me :D

Also making the text white would be wayyy to bright in contrast to the layout.

THANKS FOR THE REPLIES GUYS N GIRLS!

It's a bit... too dark blue and black. Would look better centered. It's written with tables and fails validation. Not a bad layout though.

Hey I wanted to give the visitors the feel of actually being in a cinema, dim the lights. That was back then, but the color can make you a little depressed lol. Its not centered lol because I wanted to put some ADS to the right side... silly me :D

No seriously, I like it. It's easy on the eye. And it's nice to see you thinking outside the box by not centering it. We're all biased in a way that makes us want to balance everything, which isn't always the best thing to do.

No seriously, I like it. It's easy on the eye. And it's nice to see you thinking outside the box by not centering it. We're all biased in a way that makes us want to balance everything, which isn't always the best thing to do.

thanks, i released the site last year back in october. I got a around 700-800 members, then I got pretty scared because of all the other site owners being Caught by making these sites.

It was like free movies, users postthelinks to them.

thakns altho,i appreciate it.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.