phpmyadmin is also not working!!!

first i could not put pics in...then i tried to fix in the server and made things worse...now i can not even put text in. i am a yoga teacher and my friend who set me up with php is gone. for payment i can offer free yoga classes in india. cool here, really.

well, if anybody could help me i really appreciate. u might need more info. just checking right now if anybody is willing in doing so. thx oliver

I'm sure there are people here who can "assist" you in getting PHP/PHPmyAdmin working without expecting payment.

What exactly is the issue?  When you try and access phpmyadmin what happens?  The more information you can provide the easier it will be to help you troubleshoot the problem.

is there a way i can send u my passwort for the server and the back office?

when i am in my backoffice.......all the small icons for put pics in, change font, create hyperlink.....all these icons dont work anymore though i see the text u usually get when u pass with the curser over.

also, any pics transformed into a zip file that i try to put in my web comes back with the error message that it is too big ,(it sais not more then 60mb, but it is only 15kb)....so i cant put in any pics...which is very bad. before i just uploaded jpg files...then my friend changed it into zip.....since then i have probs.

thx for ur help. where r u from?

if i can help u any other way...well, i am in india....could send a parcel with incense or a shiva statue made out of bronce.

oliver

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.