Cousrework HELP PLEASE

jigsawsoul

I would just like to say first of thank you all on this forum for helping me with my cousrework over the last few weeks in order to complete my web tech work.

However i have learned a lot from you eyes and where my errors have been within my code, the problem i have now is that i have to complete another cousrework that needs to be handed in on this Monday, the problems i'am having is that i don't fully understand what i have to do or can i work out the tables i need within my database, i have a good overall of the coursework after reading it a number of times to myself and trying to work out the base of what i need to do, but the problem is im stuck, i have came up with a simple erd drawing on the computer of what i think is need im just not sure about the rest. I know once i understand what tables i need and how it needs to work, i will be able to complete the coursework pretty quickly in php and mysql.

If any you guys think you could spend a little time understand my cousrework please let me know then ill post up my coursework sheet or we can talk across msn, it would be really nice for one person at least to help thanks you.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.