Menu Directories?

poison6feet

Hi

Most of the website when I click on menu link, it will show as a directory and page as index.php page.

I am new to PHP and I have created a website which has different level menus such as,

Home

Services

contact

About

and so on, I wondering, do I need to create a seperate directory for each menu item and create an index.php for each directory.

Which is better, creating seperate directory or one directory with different pages????

Thanks

Which is better, creating seperate directory or one directory with different pages

Actually the urls may look like another directory but in fact could be mod-rewritten urls or implementing the MVC pattern.

If it's a simple site like you have stated then just use files in the document root. Not subdirectories. i.e

/docs/

index.php

services.php

contact.php

about.php

No need to make complicated.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.