return <<<EOF
<form  method="post">

Message:<TEXTAREA NAME="text" ROWS=10 COLS=30>$text</TEXTAREA><br>

<input type="submit" name="edit" value="submit">

I

This babe wont update? am i missing something? lawl

Try adding this:

$text = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['text']);

that might not work since it looks like you already have $text defined...

hmm, just change your query to this:

mysql_query("UPDATE ibf_faq SET text = '".$_POST['text']."' WHERE id = '$id'"); 

and tell me if that helps.

Try adding this:

$text = mysql_real_escape_string($_POST['text']);

thanks but now it just keeps looping each time i submit it add's value of text

man i suck at php wow

Sweet that works but when i click submit it doesn't update it until I refresh the page then it updates the real $_POST? any fix ?

I ADEED

header("Location: index.php?act=Help&CODE=92&HID=1");

FIXED NOW!! YAY!! :ddddddddddddd

Now i got a problem it works and edit's wonderful but if i try to put ina  big huge thing of text like:

Using cookies is optional, but strongly recommended. Cookies are used to track topics, showing you which topics have new replies since your last visit and to automatically log you in when you return.
<br>
<br>If your computer is unable to use the cookie system to browse the board correctly, then the board will automatically add in a session ID to each link to track you around the board.
<br>
<br><b>Clearing Cookies</b>
<br>
<br>You can clear the cookies at any time by clicking on the link found at the bottom of the main board page (the first page you see when returning to the board). If this does not work for you, you may need to remove the cookies manually.
<br>
<br><u>Removing Cookies in Internet Explorer for Windows</u>
<br>
<br><ul>
<br><li> Close all open Internet Explorer Windows
<br><li> Click on the 'start' button
<br><li> Move up to 'Find' and click on 'Files and Folders'
<br><li> When the new window appears, type in the domain name of the board you are using into the 'containing text' field. (If the boards address was 'http://www.invisionboard.com/forums/index.php' you would enter 'invisionboard.com' without the quotes)
<br><li> In the 'look in' box, type in <b>C:WindowsCookies</b> and press 'Find Now'
<br><li> After it has finished searching, highlight all files (click on a file then press CTRL+A) and delete them.
<br></ul>
<br>
<br><u>Removing Cookies in Internet Explorer for Macintosh</u>
<br>
<br><ul>
<br><li> With Internet Explorer active, choose 'Edit' and then 'Preferences' from the Macintosh menu bar at the top of the screen
<br><li> When the preferences panel opens, choose 'Cookies' found in the 'Receiving Files' section.
<br><li> When the cookie pane loads, look for the domain name of the board (If the boards address was 'http://www.invisionboard.com/forums/index.php' look for 'invisionboard.com' or 'www.invisionboard.com'
<br><li> For each cookie, click on the entry and press the delete button.
<br></ul>
<br>
<br>Your cookies should now be removed. In some cases you may need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

it just refreshs and doesnt update?? anyone know why it's doing this?? lol

I ADEED

header("Location: index.php?act=Help&CODE=92&HID=1");

FIXED NOW!! YAY!! :ddddddddddddd

Now i got a problem it works and edit's wonderful but if i try to put ina  big huge thing of text like:

Using cookies is optional, but strongly recommended. Cookies are used to track topics, showing you which topics have new replies since your last visit and to automatically log you in when you return.
<br>
<br>If your computer is unable to use the cookie system to browse the board correctly, then the board will automatically add in a session ID to each link to track you around the board.
<br>
<br><b>Clearing Cookies</b>
<br>
<br>You can clear the cookies at any time by clicking on the link found at the bottom of the main board page (the first page you see when returning to the board). If this does not work for you, you may need to remove the cookies manually.
<br>
<br><u>Removing Cookies in Internet Explorer for Windows</u>
<br>
<br><ul>
<br><li> Close all open Internet Explorer Windows
<br><li> Click on the 'start' button
<br><li> Move up to 'Find' and click on 'Files and Folders'
<br><li> When the new window appears, type in the domain name of the board you are using into the 'containing text' field. (If the boards address was 'http://www.invisionboard.com/forums/index.php' you would enter 'invisionboard.com' without the quotes)
<br><li> In the 'look in' box, type in <b>C:WindowsCookies</b> and press 'Find Now'
<br><li> After it has finished searching, highlight all files (click on a file then press CTRL+A) and delete them.
<br></ul>
<br>
<br><u>Removing Cookies in Internet Explorer for Macintosh</u>
<br>
<br><ul>
<br><li> With Internet Explorer active, choose 'Edit' and then 'Preferences' from the Macintosh menu bar at the top of the screen
<br><li> When the preferences panel opens, choose 'Cookies' found in the 'Receiving Files' section.
<br><li> When the cookie pane loads, look for the domain name of the board (If the boards address was 'http://www.invisionboard.com/forums/index.php' look for 'invisionboard.com' or 'www.invisionboard.com'
<br><li> For each cookie, click on the entry and press the delete button.
<br></ul>
<br>
<br>Your cookies should now be removed. In some cases you may need to restart your computer for the changes to take effect.

it just refreshs and doesnt update?? anyone know why it's doing this?? lol

WOW EASY I FIXED IT!!

added:

'" . mysql_real_escape_string($date) . "'

haha win

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.