Parsing a Field?

R4nk3d

Hey Guys,

Haven't logged on in awhile, but I got a big 4 week website project and I need some help :'(

So I'm incorporating a CMS into the site. Any staff member at work can login to the admin panel and add/edit/remove pages and announcements. So I am trying to incorporate our old website's pages into our new website's by just a simple copy + paste into the sql tables. I know this won't work 100% but that's not the big problem.

I do not want to put bbc on the code so we can use any html, php, css we want to add to individual pages. The problem is, sometimes (a lot of times actually) the page that I'm writing from the sql server has open tags like <table> or maybe it closed too many tags at the end that aren't really opened.

I was wondering if there's a way for me to parse the code that I'm receiving to get it just written into a <div> where it won't mess up anything on the page. If I need to be more specific, please post asap. I definitely need this answered.

Thank you so much,

R4nk3d

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.