preg_match Or something like that help :)

IvanPeso

Hey there,

I am not so experienced in this area of PHP so I need very big help :)

With cURL i login to 1 website and get content of that website on my site :). In that content there is this table (under this text) for every player that is on server code looks like this

<tr align="left"><td align="center"><input class="checkbox" type='checkbox' name='Kick5' value='True'>

</td>
<td align="center"><input class="checkbox" type='checkbox' name='Ban5' value='True'>

</td>
<td align="left" nowrap>FireX</td>
<td align="center" nowrap><span style='background-color: Blue'>  </span>Blue</td>
<td align="center">48</td>
<td align="center">0</td>
<td align="center"> 89.164.221.222</td>
<td align="center"> 5h600ez07dcda5a64685985d955c1552</td>
</tr>

In that code i need to select "Kick5" (from that input on the beginning of code but it can be Kick13 or something like that Kick5 is just example).

Then i need to select "FireX" that is always put between <td align="left" nowrap> and </td>, then need to select this "89.164.221.222" it is aways between <td align="center">  and </td> and I need to select "5h600ez07dcda5a64685985d955c1552" witch is always between <td align="center">  and </td> an write this down to mysql database. I know how to make database code so you don't need to do it just leave place for that code (comment it somehow).

Script needs to do it for every player (that means every time when that code on top appears). I already made code for getting code from that web site

Thanks for help :). I am trying to make this code for almost 1 week and not going very well :)...

Cheers Ivan :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.