Write PHP From MySQL Field?

R4nk3d

I'm making a very dynamic site and i can't seem to figure out how to take lines of php, write them onto a page, and have them output something. here's an example:

$mysqlfield = "<?php include('test.php'); ?>";

echo($mysqlfield);

But it doesnt write anything, am i able to do this?

Ok, thanks. Ill look into it because I just changed it and it screwed up the script so Ill have to read up on that to know how to use it.

Thanks,

R4nk3d

it basically executes a string of php code.

$a = 'echo "Hello world!";';

eval($a);

That would output: Hello world!

There's also call_user_func("FunctionName", "Arguments"); if you need to call functions with a string.

Ok, well i store pages in the mysql fields for the dynamic site and its kind of like this:

Welcome to <?php echo($title); ?>

so its a mix of php and html. Should i run a loop through the string and find the <?php parts of it and eval the string in between the <?php and ?> tags?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.