[SOLVED] PHP Email Form with Array

kristenju

What does that have to do with anything? We are writting a script to process a HTML form and e-mail the details. There is really no point in worrying about sending an e-mail untill we know the processsing is working correctly. If when we echo out $feedback it contains all the correct information. We slap it into an e-mail, job done.

If you would rather keep e-mailing the result, checking your e-mail, just to check if a values working rather than print it straight to screen then you go right ahead, I'm just trying to make life easier for you.

Sorry I'm still quite new at this stuff

Can you pls code it out exactly how it should look like? I googled it

and it's because $feedback needs to be an array... can that be.. like

[

$feedback = array();
foreach($feedback as $k=>$v) {
$feedback .= $_POST['comp'][$k] . "\r\n";
$feedback .= "Traffic: " . $_POST['traffic_' . $k] . "\r\n";
$feedback .= "Promo: " . $_POST["promo"][$k] . "\r\n";
$feedback .= "Comments: " . $_POST["comments"][$k] . "\r\n\r\n";
}

something like that?

cause by doing so, i got rid of the error..

It doesn't need to be an array, your obviously just not using it right. I downloaded a block of shops from your site, made the few suggestions I changed and tested the code it seemed to work perfectly. The only PHP on the page was the 7 lines I gave earlier and echo $feedback. I'm going to bed now, if your still stuggling tomorrow I'll think about showing you the full code you need (which isn't much)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.