Refining of search Criteria

habib009pk

Dear Friends

I need a help, I have a search page which of cars related, which has different search criteria e.g. maker, model, color, displacement etc. when i give any search criteria and click the search button i got the result according to my search criteria and it is working good

Now i have another form on the left side on the search result page which will refine my search. e.g i gave the search of company Toyota and Suzuki and it will give me the records related to the Toyota and Suzuki now i want to refine it.

From the left form i will just give the Suzuki and it will give me the result of suzuki or i will just give me Bid no and It will give me those bid nos which will come in the search criteria of Toyota and Suzuki.

Now my question is that how can i save my old recordset on which when i will give the further search it will give me the result from my old recordset. is it possible that i will give the further search Criteria on my old recordset.

Kindly help me Regarding this.

I am waiting for you reply

Thanks

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.