Browser testing software

seksislav

Hello everybody,

I've been having problems with a website i made for a long time now. I've been searching the web for a software that can emulate every browser there is so i can check how everything works on different browsers .. but no luck. The problem is that on Mac computer the site looks really wrong, but not on Windows computers with the same version of Safari for example it works fine. It works great with IE6 , IE7 + .. FF 2 - 3 , Safari for win, Opera for win, Chrome and so on .. but under mac's Safari or Opera it looks bad. Dose anybody use something that could be in handy? I found some sites that make a screenshot, but that dosnt do the work for meh. Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

Alex

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.