ob_ dynamic content

Dorky

The short answer is no.

The medium answer is: Technically maybe yes with JS also.

The long answer:  Feasibly?  No.

PHP is not the only thing that controls buffering.  Apache can buffer, and the web browser can buffer.

Also, I would imagine most browsers don't render as HTML is received.

i did i fake loading bar just for fun using a while loop spitting out a 1px by 5px div per cycle using  relative so i know you can add html to the browser and because of the css it doesnt matter what order its in, i just think the removing of an element would be the challenge and havent worked with any ob yet so not sure of the potential for that. im just trying to spark up a convo with anyone who might think this fun. the fake loading bar was great tho. php was in the index.php and after the cycles completed it spit a 0sec meta refresh with a get to keep it from infinite looping. 

PHP is not the only thing that controls buffering.  Apache can buffer, and the web browser can buffer.

Also, I would imagine most browsers don't render as HTML is received.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.