How do job / deals sites work?

gcreddy

Hello,

I am a novice in web programming and I have a doubt regarding the working of job and deal sites like monster.com, deals2buy.com, etc...

My question is.....do  these websites hire anyone who keeps posting the latest entries periodically....or do they have any other system in place that updates these sites automatically.....I thought they gather information online using rss feeds and posting them on their websites...but when i did that...i managed to get the latest updates on my site....but when i clicked on any of those entries...they would be redirected to the original site on which it was posted....so I would like to know how these people manage to gather so much data??

Thank you.

Regards,

G.C.Reddy

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.