Cannot copy folder from XAMPP

robert_gsfame

I know this is not the place for this topic, but i don't where to post this problem..

I've tried to copy a folder (back up) which is used to store all data (php files and everything related to my website project)  into another folder inside the drive, but it got stucked when copying the data...I've tried so many times but still didn't work.

What happen to my Xampp folder?? Can anyone give me some solution??

Thx so much

So i tried to restart the computer and i can delete the unfinished folder, but still to copy the folder from Localhost didn't work

Copying... and stuck!! when i tried to restart the computer, then they copying the remain! But before finished, my computer already shut down

This never happened to my computer before, Please help me so i can copying my folder

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.