Verification Codes - online text based game.

HelloThere

How do I bypass them? I need to fill in these verification codes every 15 mins on a game named bootleggers. It's a text based mafia MMORPG.

I tried turning off images, which worked for a while, but then they changed something in the coding which disabled it? Is there any way I can get passed those verification codes??  Or is there any way I can get it filled in automatically?

Thanks in advance..

You mean Captcha? I don't think you're allowed to do that. Well, you could try looking for Firefox extentions that use Neural Networking to solve Captcha. It depends on how well they implemented it really

And where can I find those extentions ? :o i'm a bit of a noob on this

Just google Firefox Addons

Yes I figured that.. What am I exactly searching for? Can you give me a link of what I need to download? o_O thanks in advance.. I downloaded Greasemonkey, but I have no experience with OCR Whatsoever, I don't think you can help me with it? Or can you? I dropped u an email ... thx

Eh, I could if I really wanted to, but I don't feel like doing research into Neural Networking with JS. I might look into it in the future, but I really can't be assed now. I doubt there's a addon for what you want, so try learning JS, checking out other scripts that use Neural Networking (I know SkipScreen uses it to bypass the Megaupload Captcha) and figuring out how to do it yourself.