Getting Started with the Zend Framework

branko56

Hi All,

I've been developing with PHP & .NET for a couple of years and wondered if anyone can suggest any good tutorials for getting started with the Zend Framework. Im particularly interested in building something similar to the way Magento is architectured but don't know how/where to start from.

Thanks,

Branko

Web Development Sydney | Led Downlights

• 4 weeks later...

I've been studying Zend Framework a lot lately as our company is moving to using that more.  I think I own or have read every book on the subject and have read some tutorials.  The best book I've found to get started is 'Beginning Zend Framework' by Armando Padilla.  (no, I'm not Armando and have no affiliation with him). 

I haven't really found a tutorial worth getting started with.  I haven't figured out why but Zend Framework seems to be something that teachers have hard time teaching. 

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.