[SOLVED] Finished downloading files to localhost. Nothing is sho....

Modernvox

Ok so I seemed to have gotten a step close, but now I have errors on every page. I wanted to start with the index page which gives one error. Hopefully if this is answered I will figure out what I have messed up when uploading the files.

$query = "select distinct * from PHPAUCTIONXL_categories c, PHPAUCTIONXL_cats_translated t 
          WHERE c.parent_id=0
          AND t.cat_id=c.cat_id
          AND t.lang='".$language."' $sql_m  
          $catsorting";

MySQLError($query);  //Line 42

My Db does not contain and row called distinct

Error: Fatal error: Call to undefined function MySQLError() in C:\xampp\htdocs\public_html\index.php on line 42

Really?  I can't just turn on short open tags?

Sort tags shouldn't be used for potability's sake. As you have just learnt. Fixing the code now will prevent problems on other servers.

What would the server path be when using localhost/localdump?

It was $server_path= "/home/vvoyvwd/public_html/";

What now?

I know probably a stupid question ::)

echo $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] root to find your document root. It is likely to be the directory above your current public_html directory. this is all configurable within your vhost configurations or httpd.conf file.

Error: Fatal error: Call to undefined function MySQLError() in C:\xampp\htdocs\public_html\index.php on line 42

MySQLError() is a user defined function, obviously your files are still not being included properly.

echo $_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] root to find your document root. It is likely to be the directory above your current public_html directory. this is all configurable within your vhost configurations or httpd.conf file.

Place this code within the page that gives the error?

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.