PHP+MYSQL AWARD

papiskMUSE

Hello

I would like to have a script where a user registers to play game and in the website there would be a vote button which when he pushes it asks for his account details if it matches it would give him in-frame website and he would have to vote in order to get the reward and reward would be added automatically by the script to his account(in database).

A perfect example what I want is lastco.net

TRIED TO SEARCH FOR SOMETHING LIKE THAT, BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IS I AM SEARCHING FOR. I really think that there should be a script just like that just can't find it.

Can anyone please suggest/help how to make it?

Thank you

Arnoldas

Sorry for double post. Cant edit.

Here is an example

Click vote button ---> asks for account details ---> if mach continue to the other page, if no give register form---> in-framed voting website user has to put digits and click vote and then vote site starts to refresh(redirect) and only then give an award to add like +100 in a database users account table name for example 'money'

Here I found user that was trying to get the same

http://www.phpfreaks.com/forums/index.php/topic,262403.0.html

but i want a working one.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.