Test open source website

vishal99

Not in an offensive way, but I gather English isn't your first language? I'd consider asking someone to re-write the content if I were you, there's a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes.

The design itself is pretty bland. Very monochrome and dull, no artistic or stylish look to it. Nothing that would inspire me to think the product you're offering would be any good/better. A lot of the links are broken or eventually lead to 404 error pages, I assume this is just because it's early days?

The actual code is table based and making use a of a lot of deprecated tags, which obviously means it won't pass validation. Why are you using the HTML entity for a bullet point instead of a proper HTML list?? There's no closing </body> or </html> tag.

In all honesty it's very amateur, and that doesn't lead me to think the software you produce would be much better. I'd say start again; use a DIVs/CSS based layout, try to include some images, more creative styles, make proper use of semantic HTML and ask somebody to re-write the content for you.

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes this project is currently under Alpha version.

Most of thing to be need to fix before any stable release.

But Please check this guestbook script and admin panel. hope you will like it.

http://softacme.com/radhikagb/demo/

and admin panel here  -- user and pass is : " Admin "

http://softacme.com/radhikagb/demo/admim

Waiting for your reply..

Vishal

• 2 weeks later...
This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.