Please review my fashion site - fashionfame.com

dealrocker

I like it overall... the critique bit..

Make the forum page the same as the rest... you are nearly there! (also the password box is out of line with the username box)

On the front page you have a "add to your list of search engines" link.  I wouldn't have noticed this in an negative light if it were not for the fact that my browser is rarely full screen.  It doesn't look good when it passes onto the site itself.  Why not give it a solid background and have it cover anything it moves over when the window is resized.  For an example of what I mean look at www.itjobsearch.ie.  The site is crappy but the top left triangle is what I mean.

I'd like a bigger/stronger header.

The background image is quite nice. I like it.

In the Fashion Weeks div, the links are a little hard to read over the image background.

The quick links tab looks a little out of place/character with the rest of the divs.

Looks quite well overall. I'd really like to see it with a taller header/logo/image on the top.

-steve

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.