Script to work with affliate CPA offers

hash1

Hello everyone, recently I have been trying to figure out how I can create a script to work with my affiliates CPA offers some what like an incentive site. In fact they have info on the post back and what not here

This feature allows you to receive instant notice of every lead that credits to your account.
We will post information to the URL(s) that you provide via GET variables. For example, if your postback URL is
   http://yoursite.com/postback.php
we will post the information in the following format:
   http://yoursite.com/postback.php?campid=xxx&name=xxx&rate=xxx&sid=xxx&status=xxx

Explanation of postback variables:
Variable 	Description
campid	ID number of the campaign credited
sid	The SubID that was passed in the campaign link
rate	Commission earned (Will be negative if status is revoked)
status	Status of the lead. 1 for payable, 2 for revoked
name	Name of the campaign

All postbacks will originate from one of the following IP addresses:
You should configure your script to only accept postbacks from these IPs.

If your server is down, or the postback otherwise fails, we will retry every two hours, up to ten times. If every attempt fails, you'll receive an email notice.

You may have all of your lead notices post to a single URL, or you may use different postback URLs depending on the SubID of the lead. To use a postback URL for all leads, leave the Prefix field blank. If you only want leads with a certain prefix to be posted to a URL, enter the prefix, such as "SITE2-". You can enter a URL more than once, to provide more than one prefix to use.

But so far from what I have been reading you can't accomplish post backs with php.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.