If statement!

3raser

Why doesn't it update leveltext to the new level? In Macromedia flash 8.

//new level
	if(_root.score > 3) {
	change.leveltext = "Level: 2" }

To the staff: I don't care if this is in the wrong section, all the other sections are in-active. And this is the only booming section. It'll take probably about a week to get a reply. I posted my thread in the morning around 3:00PM, but it's 12:29AM and my thread is still  on the top, and NO REPLY!

I don't care, all the other sections are in-active. And this is the only booming section. It'll take probably about a week to get a reply. I posted my thread in the morning around 3:00PM, but it's 12:29AM and my thread is still  on the top, and NO REPLY!

I don't care, all the other sections are in-active. And this is the only booming section. It'll take probably about a week to get a reply. I posted my thread in the morning around 3:00PM, but it's 12:29AM and my thread is still  on the top, and NO REPLY!

Cool. If you don't care I'll report it and have it removed.

Did you ever consider that the reason that your original post failed to receive any replies is because your question is poorly asked without enough information? Don't assume you didn't any replies because that particular section of the board is inactive, I actually read your topic and didn't reply because your question was asked in an inadequate fashion.

Did you ever consider that the reason that your original post failed to receive any replies is because your question is poorly asked without enough information? Don't assume you didn't any replies because that particular section of the board is inactive, I actually read your topic and didn't reply because your question was asked in an inadequate fashion.

Sorry but this is PHP HELP to the OP.. Get a life :-)