Looking for PHP/Web Development introductory podcasts

binarymann

Hello everyone, I'm a absolutely beginner in terms of web development, just start to learn PHP few month back after I learned XHTML & CSS. I considered myself more as a visual learner, I found it easier for me to learn by watching people doing it (or by listening people talking about it), and I just finished PHP with MySQL Essential Training with Kevin Skoglund, the video tutorial produced by lynda.com, with what I've learned in that tutorial, I created my very first simple CMS, lol :D

That being said, what I'm looking for now is a PHP introductory podcast, or any web development podcast for beginners, so that I could learn while on my way to work everyday.

I've done a little bit search at podcastalley.com myself the past week, the best one I found so far is the one called OCDevel Web Develoment Podcast, it's very tutorial orientated, start from web development overview then move into explaining each of the terms like server, client, frameworks etc, sadly there are only eight episodes, and the last one was recorded at the beginning of 2008. Instantiate Tech Podcast is another I found, three web developer from Sydney talking about web development, tech news web 2.0 and social networking, despite the fact it's not for beginners, still, it's good to know all of those topics.

I will be really appreciate if anyone could recommend few well put together podcasts, thanks :)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.