apache doesnt restart & local sites need refreshing X times before loading 100%?

foevah

OK so I installed apache on my XP 64bit OS and when I want to restart apache I have to phsycically stop and start it the refresh button just does nothing..

Another issue is when I am working on a site locally it doesn't load the web page every time? It is really strange I have to refresh the page a few times before everything loads.... Like half the page will load and then it stops..

How can I fix these issues please help?

can someone help diagnose what is going on please?? It is really annoying i have to refresh the browser a few times before every element properlly loads..

This is a strange problem and i got no idea why its doing this.

Some support please folks? I just bought hosting with webhostfreaks because I want to support your services! Dont let me down  :-\

Can you install a different internet browser and test with that.

Try it on firefox and see if you have to refresh the page a few times.

Try opera etc.

You need to confirm that its an issue with apache.

Also, 64bit, you would want to be sure you have the correct version of apache.

-steve

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.