I'm Back!!!

Garethp

I just moved out of my mothers home, and I'm living with some friends, but they didn't have internet. I went without internet for a WHOLE WEEK! I was kinda going insane (I even agreed to play wrestling on the XBox with one of my friends). I love you internet

I find that a break from "the internet" is often a good thing and in the past have gone for weeks, a month here and there, and over two months in a single span without so much as checking an email (admittedly that's a problem now, considering my chosen area of employment).

Personally, I didn't notice you had gone anywhere (not that I would be expected to) but good to see you back and best wishes on living with friends. :)

Thanks. I don't really expect anyone to notice my absence, I have a very passive presence. I find it just too hard to deal without the internet. I'll leave certain sites alone for a long time at a while, but my source of music, TV, movies and information lives on the internet, and I must have access to it! Mwahahahha!

I find that a break from "the internet" is often a good thing and in the past have gone for weeks, a month here and there, and over two months in a single span without so much as checking an email (admittedly that's a problem now, considering my chosen area of employment).

Personally, I didn't notice you had gone anywhere (not that I would be expected to) but good to see you back and best wishes on living with friends. :)

That's like saying a break from cocaine can be a good thing.  Nonsense!

Anyway, welcome back ;p.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.