Mysql query to fetch & compare

tourer

hi friends. i am working on a php which would be added up to the scheduled tasks. This php will compare the Current server time & the endtime fetched from the database. Suppose endtime field consists of 8 values & anyone value is equal to the currnt time, then the php page will execute a script.

Here is my humble try so far. But i am able to fetch value, but when i echo the results, the result for all the condition is displayed:_

endtime.php:-

<?php

date_default_timezone_set('Asia/Kolkata');

$dbhost = 'localhost';
$dbuser = 'root';
$dbpass = 'XXXX';

$conn = mysql_connect($dbhost, $dbuser, $dbpass) or die   ('Error connecting to mysql');

$dbname = 'fsdfsd';

mysql_select_db($dbname,$conn) or die ("could not open db".mysql_error());

//$Tdate = date('H') * 60 + date('i');
//$site = "http://118.102.191.40/experiments/e1.html";
$Tdate = 720;
   $sql = "SELECT endtime
          FROM reservations";

$result = mysql_query($sql)
            or die('Query failed. ' . mysql_error());

//Fetch Data and use $row to get fields data		 
While ($row = mysql_fetch_array($result)) { 

//echo "End Time: ".$row['endtime'];
//}
if ($Tdate == $row["endtime"]) {
echo "Yeah, Gud Going";
//exit($site); 

} else {

echo "Work Hard"; 
}
}
?>

the Result it displays:-

Work HardWork HardYeah, Gud GoingWork HardWork HardWork Hard

This shows that 720 is my 3rd entry from the bottom. Although i want the php to fetch all the table endtime Value's, Compare them with current server time, if any value matches, then a specified html page needs to be exited.

Also can some one lead me through this exit stuff. Now this html page is running a swf file. The user books a slot to use this swf file. He mentions a starttime & endtime. Now the entering mechanism i have installed n started up. This endtime php will check the end time & force the html to exit. so is it possible to run some php scheduled for every 5 min, to end a html webpage at any remote PC. Cuz it is running through my Webserver. Can i abort that page whenever i want.....

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.