nigerians and U.K thieves crossing limits

xcoderx

dont u guys think they really are crossing the limit to cheat on innocent people? i thrice a week receive sms from the uk as i won 3billion pounds etc etc and mails everyday from BOA(bank of africa) and my aunt from houston just yesterday got her 10 years old hotmail account hacked and now the bugger asking money on her behalf from people from the contact list and you would not imagine that there are some people who actually were trying to send $2000 thinkin it was no scam hahaha. any idea what should be done or what spet should be taken to trace this guy?

well not everyone is net shavy and some fall prey just like one my cousin he was all set to send the $2000 to my aunt thinking she really was in trouble but wise step he made was he asked my sis and luckily i was there and knew what it really was :-)

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.