PHP Session Issue

shadowspy1

I'm having an issue with one section on my website dealing with sessions. Now I know that myself and two other individuals can get it to work without any issues on IE, FF, or other browsers, however, others cannot get it to work. Maybe someone can help me in the right direction?

<?php
session_start();
include "db.php";
?>

<?php
           if(!empty($pilotid)){
           ?>
           <input type="submit" name="Submit" value="Submit Bid">       
          <? } ?>

This Submit button is where the issue is at. It is not showing up for everybody like I mentioned before. Any ideas?

DB.php is the information stored for the connection to the database. Pilotid is the variable name that I gave for the session['pilotid'], which is registered when it is logged in. The issue is that the session variable works on other pages, but doesn't seem to work on the page this code is on.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.