Commands out of sync; you can't run this command now

AlexGrim

I'm using mysqli_query, which defaults to using mysqli_store_result, and i'm running multiple SPs on every page, but yet for this ONE command, anything after it is throwing this error. I should not be getting this error, because i'm fine everywhere else, and my code is good, so i think that it has something to do with the command itself........... Anyone else ever had this problem, when they should NOT have had this problem?

If i put the next query BEFORE this statement, then it's fine, but any query after get's this error. The statement itself is fine also, and executes as expected.

Thanx

UPDATE: I'm an idiot. Sorry and thanx.

I always TRY to return SOMETHING from a procedure, to ensure that an error did not occur. So for example, if i did an insert statement, i would select true; when finished, so that my custom sql class knows that there was no critical error. Well, for this select procedure, my dumbass wasn't paying attention and selected true after selecting a result set, causing 2 of them to be returned. I knew there was nothing wrong with my code :D

Thanx guys, i hope this teaches someone else a lesson!

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.