Internet Explorer

Joshua F

Hello, I am having a problem. I have a script I have that uses php to get MySQL database and put it on the website. It is a table, and I have it so in the files it should have a link to the "profile" of the item. It works fine on Safari and FireFox, has the links, but on Internet Explorer it has the Item name, but it is just a text, no link on it. If you need a Screen Shot or the link to the site, just ask.

Thanks,

Josh

Okay, Here would be my whole code.

<?php include'config.php';?>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd">
<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head>
<title>MagicPkz - Item Prices</title>
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=us-ascii" />
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="styles.css" />
</head>
<body>
<div class="container">
  <div class="header">
    <div class="sitename">MagicPkz</div>
  </div>
<?php require_once("navagation.php") ?>
<b><font color="#FFFFFF" size="1" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><br /><br /><center>Note: This does <b>NOT</b> fully work with I.E <b>YET</b>.</center></font></b>
<b><font size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><center><a href="all.php">View All Items</a></center></font></b>
<!--Start of Main-->
<table class="tables" border="1" cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" align="center" bordercolor="#000000" id="resultTable">

<b><font size="3" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><br /><br /><center>Item List</center></font></b>

<thead>
<tr bordercolor="hh.png" bgcolor="#000000"> 
<th width="33%" class="tablef"><div align="center"><b><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Item Name</font></b></div></th>
<th width="30%" class="tablef"><div align="center"><b><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Item ID</font></b></div></th>
<th width="11%" class="tablef"><div align="center"><b><font color="#FFFFFF" size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Premium Member?</font></b></div></th>
</tr>
</thead>
<?php
if ($list_q = mysql_query("SELECT * FROM grandex ORDER BY name asc")) {
  if (mysql_num_rows($list_q)) {
    while($list_b=mysql_fetch_array($list_q)) {
?>
<tbody>
<tr class="tablee">
<td width="33%"><font size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><center><b<a href="view.php?t=&id=<?=$list_b['id'];?>"><?=$list_b['name'];?></a></b></font></td></center>
<td width="30%"><font size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><center><?=$list_b['itemid'];?></center></font></td>
<td width="11%"><font size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><center>
<? if($list_b['prem'] == 1) { echo '<strong><font color="#008000">Yes</font></strong>'; }else{ echo '<strong><font color="#FF0000">No</font></strong>'; } ?></font></td></center>
</tr>
</tbody>
<?php
    }
  } else {
    echo "<center><b>No Items In Database.<br>Please Check Back Later.</b></center>";
  }
} else {
  trigger_error(mysql_error());
}
?>
<!--End of Main-->
  </div>
</div>
<? require_once('ads.php') ?>
</body>
</html>

well one thing i did see is you didnt close the <b> in :

<td width="33%"><font size="2" face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"><center>[b][u][i]<b[/i][/u][/b]<a href="view.php?t=&id=<?=$list_b['id'];?>"><?=$list_b['name'];?></a></b></font></td></center>

Not sure what to tell you, hopefully someone else has some input.  I know that buttons dont seam to work in ie.

On a side note you could clean up the code a little with a stylesheet.css  Css basics is easy once you get the hang of it.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.