Blog Design

lostprophetpunk

Very easy on the eyes! Great Look! Would be nice if the phone was animated somehow or interactive,  ;) but..

I would add a little space to the left, so that the Welcome, it's rule line, and it's text underneath could be moved over to the right a little bit, it is too close to the left edge of the "paper" visually, in my opinion..  The right menu is ok close to the paper, because it sets it apart as a "different thing" than the main copy.

- Your CSS still contains errors

- How do you add a comment? (Make it more obvious)

- Avoid here, click here, ..

- The text in your header is lost use image replacement instead

Nothing more to critic as there is very few to critic

Not sure what you mean by 'image replacement'. The header is just one image.

The CSS doesn't validate due to these...

-moz-border-radius: 5px;
-webkit-border-radius: 5px;

This is because the properties are valid, but are not recognised as valid by the CSS 2.1 and CSS 3 validator.

Also, before anyone points out. The reason why you don't see any navigation links on the blog, is because they will be put there when I have the rest of the site up.

<h1><span class="website-title">Minihobbs <span class="tag-line">Portfolio of Matt Hobbs</span></span></h1>

#header h1 .website-title { margin-left: -99999999px; }
#header h1 { background-image: url(images/header.jpg); background-repeat: no-repeat;  .. }

I have no real need for an image and an h1 in the header.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.