Cannot send session cache limiter

Chrisj

I had my web host move my site to another server. All looks well upon testing, but when I return from a test payment, from Paypal, I see this warning at the top of the page. I don't know what it means. Can you enlighten me as to what it means and how I might remedy it?

Thanks

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/public_html/payment/paypal_success.php:2) in /home/public_html/classes/config.php on line 19

Thanks for your help.

The file is not much longer than 5 lines, so I added it all below for your review.

I look forward to your reply.

<?php

include_once ('../classes/config.php');
include_once ('../classes/functions.inc.php');
session_start();

$template		= "../templates/main.htm";
$inner_template1 	= "../templates/inner_paypal_success.htm";			//middle of page
$TBS 			= new clsTinyButStrong;
$TBS->NoErr		= true;											// no more error message displayed.

$TBS->LoadTemplate("$template");
$TBS->MergeBlock('mp', $members_full);

$TBS->Render	= TBS_OUTPUT;
$TBS->Show();

?>

Based on the line number where the output is being started at, you have two new-lines or lines with something in them before the first opening <?php tag in the paypal_success.php file or the code you posted is not from the /home/public_html/payment/paypal_success.php file.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.