creating travel protal site

hi everybody

i am developing php websites for last one and half year in the company. Now i got some work as a freelancer...... my client want me to develop the site exact like http://www.yatra.com, http://www.makemytrip.com (travel portal website where the users can book online air tickets, railway tickets, hotels etc)... i know that i can develop the site but i am stuck only in how the airlines, railway, hotels give permissions to access their databases to check which seat/flight is available, which room is available......

if anybody regarding this know anything please do reply me

thanks in advance

but i am stuck only in how the airlines, railway, hotels give permissions to access their databases to check which seat/flight is available, which room is available

Via a web service. It may be requested via SOAP call, XML-RPC, REST, or you may be provided with an API. However don't just expect companies to give you immediate access to make requests to their servers, there is quite a complex approval procedure with some of them. Your client should have researched this and know the third parties where the data will come from. They should apply for accounts with them. It is not upto you as the developer to get involved in this procedure, only to implement whatever is required in the codebase of the system.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.