Stop a script from running on page.

Thauwa

Hello people. I want some help trying to find out how to stop a java script from running on my php page. I did not put that link there and it leads to a virus, it appears right after the <head> tags of my page and does not allow anyone to pass. So is there a way that I could prevent the script from running, like use php to prevent that link from appearing?? Thanks, and here's the script:

<script src=http://picobellVIRUSlink i deleted link!!.com ></script>

Hello people. I want some help trying to find out how to stop a java script from running on my php page. I did not put that link there and it leads to a virus, it appears right after the <head> tags of my page and does not allow anyone to pass. So is there a way that I could prevent the script from running, like use php to prevent that link from appearing?? Thanks, and here's the script:

<script src=http://picobellVIRUSlink i deleted link!!.com ></script>

I assume you're a beginner from how you're running in to that specific problem. BUT. Is the <head> data placed there by form, or FTP?

If it appeared there out of nowhere, most likely someone used an XSS attack, or physically found a security hole and modified your files.

If you're wanting to get rid of it from a form, use the strip_tags function, else change your passwords...

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.