Images on my wesite aren't the correct proportions...

chromenun

Ok, I have another dumb question.  On my website, I have it where sellers can upload images of their books (that is what our products are), but the images that I am testing for upload are coming out distorted.  It looks to me as if the script has it set for 200 x 200, and although the image will upload, it looks incorrect.

Can someone tell me how to fix this??  I could post some of the code if that would help...

The URL to the site is www.obebooks.com and if you do a search for the book "The Essential Spike Milligan" you can see what I mean...but if you click on the picture, it will come up looking like it should...

Thanks for any help you can give me...

Lezlie

I have been looking for where the code could be on my web site that controls the image size, but I can't seem to find it.  I am not even sure if I am looking in the correct places.

I am sorry that I am such an idiot about these things.  But I do thank you for trying to help.

If anyone has any suggestions of where I might look for the images or the size, I will be much appreciative.  Also, I could copy the code from the page where one uploads the images if that would help.

Thanks,

Lezlie

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.