Some Help Would Be Greatly Appreciated

jon_efc

Hi, first of all as this is my first post, let me say hi !!

i am going to be round here a lot over the next few months due to new projects and trying to learn extra skills etc

My first bit of help though, is i am trying to put a style sheet around my ebay shop categories page on the left hand side of the auction.

I have managed to do it in the ebay store itself, but on the auction its having non of it

has anyone got any ideas to this?

it will be much appreciated.

hi, thanks for your reply

if you look at the following link : http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Targus-Skin-Laptop-Sleeve-10-2-inch-Micro-USB-Mouse-NEW_W0QQitemZ190358133441QQcmdZViewItemQQptZUK_Computing_LaptopAccessories_LaptopCasesBags?hash=item2c523a9ac1

you will see on the left it has shop categories and the menu .

i basically want to re edit the whole menu with a style etc. i am just unsure as to what the div/table name should be etc

im fairly new to this

thanks again

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.