GRListingServices.com

xf220

I agree with wooly on that, the content area is too close to the background area it looks like the content is just barely floating, darken the content area background.. I don't really like drop shadows though, to each his own! But maybe give the left and right sides of the content area the same color green border (1px) as the footer.

I also noticed on the start now link that nice "Let Us Help You!" image is on that page aswell, I feel thats redundant to repeat if you're already getting them to "Start Now!". Also a lil flash for that "Let Us Help You!" would only improve the quality of your website. but on the Start Now! page and all the others you should be more creative with that image, maybe change the image depending on the page they're on..

I'm not in favor of completely removing it as plain content gets boring, however, if its gonna be the same image for every page, you might aswell remove it. It loses effectiveness after the first time.

topheader.png is too empty in my opinion, it almost feels out of place.  Maybe consider combining topheader.png with header.png to save some space as well.

Also, you darkened the left side of header.png and I can't figure out why.  It really degrades the images quality imo.  If the shadow is there for the text, just use a stroke around the text for readability.

I would also center the footer text, but that's pure opinion.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.