joomla

robert401uk

I know you guys a re busy in here. Ive used joomla almost a year now .php is a major code. i will have to learn some basic php. my question is:- what code cani use to allow my football girls i train to upload pictures up to my e.mail address from the girls website because they are driving me crazy wanting them published. but the pictures are over 3 meg each ,and i will have down size them first before use them in there image scroller ive installed . hope someone can help

regards robert

If you use Joomla as you say, and the site uses Joomla, then there are about 10 different Joomla gallery modules.  Some years ago I contributed to one of them (Ponygallery) and it has all the features you mentioned -- uploads, automatic thumbnailing and downscaling, and plenty of other bells and whistles.  With that said there are numerous other ones you can find out about on the Joomla forums, which are by far the better place to seek help on a Joomla related question.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.