Copyright / trade mark

gwolgamott

I am trying to figure out the etiquette for copyright and trademark... so I can list at the footer my trademark logo and name. But I'm developing an intratnet for the place I work full time at the moment and since I am working for hourly wages and developing this How do I retain the rights to my code yet give them the rights to their overall intranet... for posting in the footer I mean....Thats what I have at the moment:

Copyright © 2010 GuYwArE SoFtWaRe ™

But I'd like to incorporate the copyright for their company as well without implicitly giving my rights away to my code.

ideas... explanations.... confusions?

Yeah, all legal and creative rights pertaining to the code, formulas, methods, & artistic creations are retained solely to me. Unless otherwise specifically stated which is with one instance only dealing with the development of a specific logo created for their system so they retain that name and the explicit rights to that logo created. But they own the rights to their intranet, name, data in it... but not the system design itself or the software pertaining to it. And I never signed a nondisclosure agreement pertaining to this.

That's why I was wondering about posting who has what right where... the code is mine... the system design is mine... but it's their intranet and I want to give them copyright and trademark for their name but retain my rights as well.

This thread is more than a year old. Please don't revive it unless you have something important to add.